Wednesday 4 February 2015

The Model Factory Reviews

The Model Factory Reviews

The Model Factory are based in Manchester, with strong connections to photography studios and modelling agencies all around the country. We are not a modelling agency, but offer help to those who want to become models. We know how difficult it can be as a young person wanting to become a model and built our company around this knowledge in the hope that we can be a part of your success. 

The Model Factory

Here is a recent email we got from Ada who spent six months with us on our Organic Track - find out more about The Model Factory packages on our website.

Dear Shona

I wanted to say thank you, properly, for your help in the last few months. I found out yesterday that I've been shortlisted by a major agency, and have a group casting in London in mid February. From what I've heard, they're looking for my type - tall slim and small busted. I don't know if these things are photoshopped sometimes, but I'm really hoping my green eyes seal the deal! I know they will... :P

Take care then and speak soon maybe, i'll pop in when i'm up your way!

Find out more about other models who The Model Factory have helped avoid the pitfalls of modelling by giving impartial, genuine advice on our other blogs by viewing this blog from The Model Factory. Additionally, find us on Facebook to see more about what the Model Factory are up to and who's goin places! 

No comments:

Post a Comment